Saturday 23 January 2016

10 Things #3

I know it has been soooooo long that I have posted one of these, but I have been doing/using the same things so much that I didn't have anything new or interesting to show to you... until now!


1. I am booking myself a holiday (hopefully this week) with my Uni to go to Fuertaventura and I am so so so excited for the Summer! (Praying for a tan)!

2. Along with this holiday fun, I was thinking about bikinis all over again, and I LOVE Triangl bikinis so much! I have had one before, and the neoprene is just amazing! Worth investing - they are a tad expensive...

3. Following a theme of beaches and salt... Salt Spray from Toni & Guy is so good and it smells divine! I have used a number of different salt sprays but so far, this one has won me over! 

4. I had my nails done 2 weeks ago using O.P.I gel nails, and they are still in perfect condition after 2 weeks. So if anyone wants to know of a good gel nail polish that lasts, it's this one! 

5. The song that keeps me feeling happy and loving to dance is Lush Life, as it is so happy and bouncy, you can't not enjoy it. 

6. On nights out I struggle with the eyeliner job, and so found a really awesome product that makes it a lot easier for me as it is a thinner pen and goes on smoothly and not like a gush of liquid.

7. In this cold weather, my lips are dying for moisture, and I found Vaseline doesn't work as well as Nivea really, so you guys should honestly try this! (Plus it smells delicious).

8. Victoria Secret body mists always get me feeling like I'm on some beach out in the tropical areas and not actually stuck in a small room listening to a lecturer! My favourite one so far is this.

9. My room is so tiny, I needed some fragrance to make it feel fresh and open-aired, (if that is possible). So i purchased a diffuser that smells so clean and florally and just reminds me of memories. I don't know if it is available as a diffuser now, but every time it hits winter, this fragrance is brought out again!

10. I recently purchased a skirt that I normally wouldn't bother wearing, and I think I actually love it. I am a changed person! It is mainly going to be worn on nights out I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment