Saturday 2 January 2016

Daily Journal


I have decided to start off my year being slightly more organized and prepared! The Daily Journal I purchased from UO just looked like the perfect item to help me with this goal. I'm mainly using it to write down creative thoughts or ideas that I will probably, knowing me, forget within the next hour! Also, being a student, I seem to be running out of money quite rapidly, and so I am hoping I can write in what I've purchased - maybe then I can at least save? (Hopefully)!

I'm hoping this may inspire others to do the same, as I'm missing the simple things of writing and jotting down random ideas in colorful inks and doodling a silly picture in the corner! Don't you? 

If there any other really good notebooks/journals out there, let me know!! As this journal always becomes out of stock the minute they restock it!
Hope you have a good new year and dust away those cobwebs for a fresh start in 2016! 

3 comments:

  1. great post and blog
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nominating you for a Liebster Award.

    http://fitfreshfabulousme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete