Sunday 27 December 2015

10 Things #2

So back to the drawing board on what I have been enjoying these previous days that have really stood out to me and may also give you ideas on what has stood out for you! 

 (Stolen this image off of Tumblr - thought it fitted the festive season).

1. So far, my favourite Christmas film that I am constantly watching on a regular is Muppet Christmas Carol - I know, it has become a guilty pleasure!

2. I seem to be finding myself going out wearing these boots constantly and it is so easy to wear these for day and night time events!

3. Whenever I am home, I am always drinking a Christmas tea, which I hope will be back next year as I am going to miss the cinnamony goodness! (Please?)

4. Coming back from University means I have to do the classic meet-up dates with friends, who I haven't seen in so long... and where is the best place to meet? Wagamama's.

5. Of course a perfume that smells so fresh is needed when you are constantly being bombarded with the smell of mince pies and roasted potatoes. So what better fragrance to use than a Clinique one? It is so simple, yet smells so beautiful! 

6. Lately, I have been missing the fun moments of just jotting down events and things I have done during the day etc. So I decided to purchase a journal that may help me just write down anything random that comes to my mind! - (These ones seemed the cutest and I first saw them in UO).

7. To go along with this new desire to write randomly again, I thought I may as well get more inks for my very old primary school classic... the fountain pen. I feel like everyone in my class had one of these, obviously cheap ones! I never realised that you could purchase inks in 1000s of different colours!

8. The song thats making me feel nostalgic is the one from the first Scooby-Doo film on the island! You will remember it once you have listened to it - trust me.

9. Everyone needs a pair of adorable socks to keep them warm in Winter, (or just to chill in and have a laugh to yourself whenever you look at them).

10. The funniest film I have watched recently is one I came across on Netflix. So if you are up for a laugh and you think you're unlucky - watch this.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment