Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Wrapping Ideas

The time has come, where I always struggle every year to think of a better way to wrap presents and make them look like I actually put in some creative effort! This year I finally decided to actually TRY and do something different compared to my usual wrap it quickly last minute and pray that the paper doesn't unstick itself.

My attempt at making it look Christmassy was better than usual. I decided to use simple brown paper as it makes the red stand out more from the ribbon and bells! The paper you can pretty much get at any stores, but the bells I purchased from here. I simply just cut each individual bell off the garland and tied it with the ribbon I used for the presents!


This was a present given to me by my friend, but I thought the wrapping was so well thought out that I had to use it as an example of another effective way of wrapping a present! It was so simple and cute with tissue paper wrapped around each individual present. Sadly I have no idea where she had purchased the tissue paper or bag, but WHSmith does a similar tissue paper.

There are probably so many other neater or more creative ways of wrapping, which I may eventually get round to trying out myself, but these are quite fun and creative ways of doing presents this year with minimal effort and it doesn't cost much to do! So for anyone, who is either running out of time or money (similar to me), then here is your answer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment