Tuesday 15 December 2015

10 Things #1

I feel like I want to do a regular '10 Things' post so that I can show what is going on in my life and what has caught my eye in the past week that I think is worthy of sharing with everyone! So regularly every week I hope to be doing a post similar to this!


Found this quote the other day and it made me giggle!


1. I love this song right now! It makes me feel so happy when I am walking to my lectures or seminars and keeps me in an upbeat mood.

2. Cannot live without my old trusty pair of Converse that really are beginning to show that they are worn daily, (oops).

3. As it is winter and Christmas is just around the corner, I think we are all in need of a snuggly fur, (fake of course), blanket to drink wrap around us while we drink hot chocolate? 

4. I am seeing soo many pictures of people skiing right now and I am feeling jealous! I wish I was back on the slopes at this incredible place on the Alps!

5. I found a book that took my fancy. It is from Urban Outfitters - I swear they have the best books selling at that store! 

6. My skin is slowly suffering the the university diet of absolute rubbish, so thankfully this product is slowly fixing that - and it smells of fresh oranges!

7. Being further North for uni made me realise how thankful I am that my mum bought me a new coat for the winter. It's managed to keep out most of the cold wind! 

8. A creative video, because why not? 

9. Definitely needing this breakfast next week I think!

10. I was running a lot last week trying to get out of the rain and realised Spotify kept changing my song... did anyone else know about the 'running' feature? It is pretty cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment