Sunday 20 December 2015

Travel Fund

    (Found this cool jar idea on Pinterest)


So I am finally starting to save for a holiday! Not sure what or where, but it's a start, right? I realised that I have way too many coins just lying around, (mostly 1 or 2p coins), but I never know where to put them! I got to a stage where I opened up my purse and it was a guarantee that a waterfall of coppers would fall on to the floor and I'd end up losing half the money. I eventually bought a jar and within only a few days, filled it with many coppers that I have found lying around in my bedroom! I'm starting to think that I might be able to afford a good holiday this year, and hopefully this jar will inspire loads more people to do the same, (rather than losing the coins like I did)! :) 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and I need to do this as well! My friend is living in Spain and I am trying to save up to visit her!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty useful! Hope you manage to save up enough to see your friend!

      Delete