Monday 14 December 2015

Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant

This place can never do wrong on its meals at the Bluewater branch!


The Italian nachos - basically fried ravioli with mozzarella stuffed inside it, (delicious)! Considering I didn't think you could really fry pasta with a tasty outcome, I was pretty impressed! 


The main reason I chose this dish is purely because the pasta looked like tentacles! I don't think you can ever really leave this restaurant feeling hungry after the massive portions handed to you of such amazing food. 


And to top of my meal, I ended it with raspberry frozen yoghurt!

Would highly recommend visiting this restaurant if you ever are near to one! The one I always go to is at Bluewater and it's always so welcoming and friendly and the food comes quickly so you're never left starving on the side! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment