Thursday 17 December 2015

Getting Festive


It's time to start welcoming the Christmas spirit into our lives rather than shying away and pretending you're the new Scrooge! To me, Christmas is the best time of the year, where it's acceptable to stuff your face and watch hundreds of childish films with no judgement - my favorite is The Grinch! 


I can't think of anything more exciting than the over the top Christmas lights hanging in the streets whilst people shower their homes in colorful epileptic flashing lights! I feel like every year you HAVE to buy more baubles for the tree - even if you know your tree may topple over from the mass weight of them all. My tree still has decorations on it that I made back when I was 5 years old, which always makes me laugh whenever I get out the pasta made bauble! 


But the food is the most important part of the day and there is always room for a gingerbread house... Even if it just sits in the room for decoration. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment